Relevant meetings and side events during the 30th session of the CCPCJ
Kindly please note that the Agenda Items of the Plenary session and the PNI Workshop scheduled on 17 May at 6-8pm (CET) will be webcast here.
Relevant Meetings and Side Events
- Side event “Civil society engagement in implementing the Kyoto Declaration": Tuesday, 18 May, 2:10-3:00 pm (CET) organized by the Alliance of NGOs on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice with the support of UNODC Civil Society Unit. The WebEx meeting link can be accessed here.
- The General Assembly meeting of the Alliance of NGOs on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice: Wednesday, 19 May, 3:00-5:00 pm (CET). If interested to attend, you can follow the YouTube Livestream here: https://youtu.be/tySquM70eqc
- NGO dialogue with the Chair of the CCPCJ: Thursday, 20 May, 10:00-11:00 am(CET). The MS Teams link can be accessed here.
- Side event “UNODC integrated approach to countering organized crime though the engagement of NGOs, academics and the private sector”: Thursday, 20 May, 2:10-3:00 pm (CET) organized by the UNODC Civil Society Unit with the support of the United States, and the Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime and the Alliance of NGOs on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice. The MS Teams link can be accessed here.
All relevant documentation pertaining to this session is available here. More specifically, please consult the following links:
- Official programme: https://www.unodc.org/documents/commissions/CCPCJ/CCPCJ_Sessions/CCPCJ_30/21-02680_CCPCJ_Programme_ebook.pdf
- Draft resolutions: https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/commissions/CCPCJ/session/30_Session_2021/cow_draft-proposals.html
- Organizational arrangements: https://www.unodc.org/documents/commissions/CCPCJ/CCPCJ_Sessions/CCPCJ_30/2021.04.21_Organizational_Arrangements_30th_CCPCJ.pdf
- COVID-19 related information: https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/commissions/CCPCJ/session/30_Session_2021/covid-19.html
- Information for participants: https://undocs.org/E/CN.15/2021/INF/1
14 May, 2021