Civil Society Briefing on the status of preparations for the COSP to UNCAC
27 Oct 2021, 14:00 - 15:00 (GMT+2)
In preparation for the 9th session of the UNCAC Conference of States Parties (the 9th UNCAC CoSP) that will take place in Sharm-El- Sheikh, Egypt, 13-17 December, the UNCAC Coalition would like to invite you to a civil society briefing on the status of preparations for the conference. The briefing will take place virtually on 27 October, 2:00-3:00 PM Vienna time.
Agenda of the briefing
- modalities for civil society participation
- timeline and process of registration
- information on visa application to Egypt
- agenda of the 9th UNCAC CoSP (including the civil society in-person orientation briefing on 12 December)
- main activities from a civil society perspective
Kindly register in advance for the briefing through this link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email and a link for joining the meeting.
We would like to reach any CSO that wishes to become informed on the status of preparations for the 9th UNCAC CoSP, therefore this briefing is open to CSOs beyond our network; please feel free to forward this invitation to other relevant colleagues from civil society.